Tuesday, 25 December 2012

The Carter & Dar Show - Interview Liz Gallagher TRU Textures



In the eight years I have been in Second Life which includes the seven I have been trading with TRU Textures I have more or less kept myself to myself.

But following the shock of winning the Avi Choice Awards last week...I guess it gave me enough confidence to come out of my shell a little and to be perfectly frank, networking is an important part of getting your business and brand "out there"

So I started a Facebook Page which now has 473 subscribers where I chit chat occasionally and post exclusive free textures.

More recently, I agreed to be a guest on The Carter & Dar chat show in Second Life and I really enjoyed it ! :)

Not sure how many people struggled to understand my broad Lancashire accent lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment