Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Childrens Wall Mural Wallpaper Textures

10 Tiling Kids Wall Mural Textures 
I was asked by a long standing customer on the TRU Textures Facebook page why didn't we add some kiddies wallpaper textures.

I have to be honest, it's an area I have not given much thought to as I see these types of textures of interest to members of Second Life or other virtual worlds where having virtual babies is all the rage.

But when someone makes a request and I find we are lacking in that particular genre then I would be a fool not to take the advise.

And so I did, and they were a lot of fun to make!

There are 18 tiling wallpaper textures which all tile with each other so you can mix and match to suit.

The full collection can be found and purchased in Second Life for 350 Linden Dollars
Click this SLurl to see them in the TRU Textures store in Second Life.

I will be adding them to the SL Marketplace in due course and as always, they will be available from the TRU Textures website under various types of extended and external licenses.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment