Monday, 1 October 2012

Vintage Ceramic Tile Textures Set One

Oct 2012 - New Texture Release


















 


UPDATE:
All 50 Vintage Ceramic Tile textures can be purchased for $12.99 from contentparadise.com

I haven't been focusing on my artwork for what seems like forever.

I wont bore you with the drama but I have been away from the PC for months.

Today I opened Photoshop in a bid to get my creative juices flowing again.

Anyway, I am still warming up and getting back on track but I ended up with these and I am quite happy with how they turned out.

The detail can be seen better in the sample below:

They are 400 Linden Dollars (Secondlife.com currency)  for 12 seamless ceramic Vintage tile textures.

They're available for Second Life members by visiting us at our in world store; here is the SLurl:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Textures%20R%20Us/61/42/31
Click to see full size preview.
 
They're also available from the Second Life Marketplace

They will also soon be available under various Extended Licenses
from the TRU Textures website
for content creators in other grids and virtual worlds as well as Contentparadise.com for projects not related to virtual worlds.

Thanks for looking!







Thumb Nail Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment