Tuesday, 23 October 2012

TRU Textures Country Terrain Seamless Textures

click to view




















 
I seem to be stuck on the default of  "Must make terrain textures" I just can't seem to make enough!

These are just as good quality as earlier released texture sets but I have kept the price to a minimum by keeping the textures to just 10. 

They cost just 350 Linden Dollar. Not bad for the photo realism I don't think! 

They take an age to render though, about 30 minutes per 1024 x 1024 pixel texture and so it took me all day to make the pack and then a further hour in Photoshop for post editing.

You can see and/or buy them from direct in our Second Life store by clicking this SLurl 

Also available for 350L from the SL Marketplace .

If you wish to use these or any of my textures for grids and virtual worlds not associated with Second Life, you can obtain them under the Any World License from the TRU Textures website as well as an Extended License for projects that include game development, 2D and 3D digital designs both personal and commercial.

Many thanks for looking :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment