Saturday, 7 July 2012

Fantasy Game Textures - Work In Progress

Click to view
I have a good customer from IMVU.com who is big into creating fantasy buildings and fashion over there.

Anyways, long story short, I saw a photo of a house on her FaceBook profile page which inspired me to finally get back into 3D game texture creation (Technically 2D but they look 3D etc etc etc)

Its taken me an age to get my "creative mojo" back after dancing to the beat of some-one elses drum (Freelance game texture work for a WW2 flight sim game) for so long now.

I can make to order fairly well now but it does knock you out of your own creative thought process some what.

Anyway, I have 89 textures already made and I am only just starting to warm up and have fun with the collection.

It's gonna be a big one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment