Sunday, 22 April 2012

Free Gold Ornamental Decal

Free Gold Decor Element on transparent PNG
I have just purchased $200 worth of Vectors for designing fabrics and for use when creating carved wood or etched metals and they're great but I want to make my own.

So I also downloaded Adobe Illustrator for a 30 day demo to learn how to get the most out of existing vectors as well as making my own.

I have been toying with Skull and Roses fashion fabric textures partly because it's a challenge for me as it's out of my comfort zone but also because I think there is a gap in the market for unique high fashion fabrics for virtual character designers and the associated clothing. Not to mention wallpapers

Illustrator is what most trained graphic designers learn and use were as I learned Photoshop and photo manipulation which has sometimes left me stuck when I needed a specific custom shape so that's what I will be learning over the next 30 days.

I am hoping to come out with some funky fresh fashion inspired fabrics in the following weeks so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment