Sunday, 15 January 2012

Seamless Animal Hide Tent Textures

Seamless Layered Animal Hide Tent Textures 
I have been asked countless times to make these kind of textures for the Gor RP areas in Second Life but at the time I couldn’t get my head around how I would go about it.

Recently, I literally HAD to get my head around it for a non SL related project and so with my new found technique I decided it would be a popular commercial texture collection to create.

There are 11 textures in total and all are unique (Not the same hides but recoloured) created from various animal skins ranging from pony to reindeer and Buffalo.

The effect is a dozen animal skins thrown on top of each other for the creation of tents and places of shelter.

Popular for Gorean locations in Second Life either as tents or as throws for the floor and seating.

They are all seamless on both axis and come sized at 1024 x 1024 Pixels.

They are available from the SL Marketplace here 
And from the TRU Textures in world store by clicking this SLurl 

Of course, they will also be available for use outside of the Second Life environment by purchasing them under the “Any World” license from the TRU Textures Website 

Sample 1

No comments:

Post a Comment