Monday, 31 October 2011

The Skeleton Key Add On Texture Collection - Transparent Windows

Click to enlarge 
A new customer came to the store today having found The Skeleton Key texture collections on The SL Marketplace 

Here are the original collections from TRU Textures

Interior Opaque Windows 

Exterior Set Two

Exterior Set One 


The customer wanted transparent windows and I had not made those collections with transparency for some reason.

Anyway, I think it’s good to offer a choice so I made 32 textures as an Add On collection which features interior and exterior walls all with windows which are transparent but also include dirty antique lace and pulled back drapes.

The customer got this add on collection for free just for bringing it to my attention as I would not have given it a second thought otherwise...she was happy! :)

You can see the new transparent window optional collection in world by clicking this SLurl 

No comments:

Post a Comment