Saturday, 30 July 2011

Amazing Detailed Ivy Vine Textures - Available Soon

Beautiful Crisp Render. 
Here is number 2 of a 25 piece collection I will be releasing.

The render is perfect now, I’ve got the light sets down to a T and the render settings are high enough to enabled clarity of the leaves without taking 8 hours.

This render took 30 minutes.

I want them to be better than my earlier collection which I used Poser Debut for.

These were rendered in Poser 8 which has much more flexibility and power behind the rending settings.

I am away on vacation soon so I will be taking lots of texture photos for isourcetextures.com and aim to complete the Ivy texture collection on my return.

I hope you like them as much as I do as I have put a lot of time and care in their creation by not cutting corners in terms of render speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment