Friday, 24 June 2011

Second Life Texturing - TRU Textures Make Over

Click to Enlarge.





















TRU Textures Store in Second Life  - Click to enlarge
























So, this is the front of one of the four store buildings, partially re textured using edited versions of my MoonShadow 3D Texture collection.

I am hooked..totally. I cannot believe it’s taken me years and years to bite the bullet and do what many people in Second Life do, build.

Of course, all I am actually doing is re-texturing an existing build with the occasional "replicate and delete” of prims I am unable to edit laid down by Thorian or the lady who did the build, Leah.

Its weird to not be able to edit your own build, bought and paid for on your own bloody island!

Something very wrong with that picture! lol..
It's largely because its like everyone has had a dabble at re building or fixing things.

I have no specific ideas in my head I am just making it up as I go along so I have no doubt it will be edited and changed numerous times and I will probably always be tinkering lining up textures and prims when I see them out of place.

But basically its like watching a painting come to life (if I do say so myself) I have always known textures are vital to a good build but never had the hands on experience of that theory, until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment