Monday, 13 June 2011

Free Black & Gold Tiling Fabric Texture. TRU Textures by Elizabeth Gallagher

Free Original Texture. 
Here’s another roaming texture I am left with after I began a collection based on black and gold and inspired by the dress display on the banner of this blog (Designed by Tatanka)
My Auto FX Dreamsuit Liquid Metal plugin crashed (again) so I was unable to continue with the collection I had in mind.

As a result, I have this one really nice fabric texture that I can’t add to any collection so I have made it available as a freebie from the isourcetextures.com website.

Its 1024 x 1024 pixels and tiles on both axis.
You can use it for personal and commercial content creation but as always, the texture itself can not be redistributed “as” a texture for free or profit.

You can get it by clicking this link.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment