Monday, 13 June 2011

Claim The Fame SL Art Couture - Judge For a Day

Pig in the Middle. 
As a small time sponsor of the Claim The Fame fashion designer contest, I was asked to be a guest judge on the 10th show which ran last Wednesday 6th June 2011.

It was a lot of fun but I felt totally out of my depth and my bumbling comments probably display that.

I cant even recall what I said only that I did a lot of mumbling and had a mind freeze at one point.

People who really know me will know stuff like this takes me totally out of my comfort zone but at the same time, it was such an honour to be asked and good therapy for an introverted, anti social recluse like me. :)

I was a bag of nerves the few hours leading up to the show going live, mainly because I had to actually “talk” instead of simply typing and I knew it was going to be recorded in the archives of Google for ever and a day,  any number of nightmares could have unravelled, thankfully, they didn’t.

Believe it or not, I haven’t watched the TV show in full, I shut it down after my introduction, I can’t stand the sound of my own voice.

In order to enable lip sync I had to log in with Viewer 2 which is something I have been avoiding for ever so  I spent the day learning V2 and how to activate lip sinc.

I felt I had totally under dressed my avatar, Lillybeth Filth (the presenter had a lot of fun with my name) compared to Tatanka and Wicca, the “real judges”

Anyway,  here’s the TV show link for a giggle:  *cringe* 

No comments:

Post a Comment