Sunday, 15 May 2011

Game Release SHATTERED ORIGINS - GUARDIANS OF UNITY


Launch Trailer - SHATTERED ORIGINS - GUARDIANS OF UNITY NOW OUT!

I can’t recall how I met Kay, I think it may have been on Devientart.com.

He uploaded some cool sci-fi game textures to Second Life and sold them through the TRU store.

I knew he was studying some genre of game development and I also knew he was involved in the very early stages of a game he and others were working on.

What I didn’t know was just how bloody advanced that game would turn out to be.

Kay announced its release and availability on Facebook a few weeks ago and so I went to take a peek at the official website, Desura.

I won’t lie when I say how surprised I was when I watched the video.

Shattered Origins,  as far as I am concerned is very professionally put together both in terms of graphics (of which Kay was involved in) and game play.

I don’t play many action games, but I did spend a few months playing and enjoying Eve Online.
I would say, at least on the surface,  the two are equals.

Summary: Superb graphics, similar game play to Eve Online but at a fraction of the price (£12.99) which is around what a good iPad game would set you back, in other words..loose change.
It costs nothing to try the demo.

Try the demo for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment