Sunday, 29 May 2011

"Burlesque” Black & Red Damask Wallpaper Textures

Click To Enlarge 
This was  a quick custom request I did a few mornings ago.

The customer needed Black and Red bold print Damask wallpapers for his client whom he was building a club for.

We had some, but none were bold enough for him so I whipped these up using brushes and gradients.

26 x 1024 x 1024 pixel tiling textures some with wall light effects all, black and red.
They tile on both axis.

If they prove to be popular I may release them in different colours but if these red and back ones tickle your fancy they can be purchased for 400 Linden Dollars (now) from the TRU Textures store in secondlife.com
by clicking this link: 

Click to Enlarge.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Eric, I am surprised out of everything I have spammed on this blog, these stood out the most to you only because I am not particular proud of them lol
    Not my best work but thank you for taking the time out to leave a nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great... I was actually trying to find those for a real life bedroom I'm decorating. I was gutted to find they weren't a real wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete