Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Google Maps My House

From Google Maps
Martin (Thorian) was showing me where he lived in Germany on Google maps so I naturally wanted to show him my home too.

I can’t seem to work out how to get the URL to allow other people to link directly to the “3D view” in Google Maps though.

They couldnt have picked a worse day to take the photo, Thursdays, when the bins are collected!


But my house is the one with the blue MX5 parked outside.

This photo must me 2 yrs old as there is a for sale sign up which was removed after I bought it (Obviously)

Boring huh?
Its a culdesac (one way dead end street) and quiet as death.

We get squirrels, wood pigeons (that shit all over my conservatory glass roof!) and owls in the garden from the woods near by.

So there you go, a little piece of me ....am I encouraging stalkers?...

No comments:

Post a Comment