Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Second Life Marketplace - TRU Textures Ltd - 10 x Hyacinth Flower Textures Volume Two


So, I found the place to add bump maps in Poser.
I don’t think bump maps are really essential for plants but I added a gentle one on the leafs anyway.

I am done with Hyacinths now....moving on to Cherry Trees or Tulips, dunno, I have so many to play with at the moment and each time I open Poser up I learn a better way to render. Lots of fun and very rewarding and they are already selling which is of course, kind of the point.

In particular, I want them available for Any World license from the website. My goal is to replace the stock lost when a merchant left us and to make them better than the merchants, because I have a short fuse, thin skin and my ego is the size of a small planet. :P

Second Life Marketplace - TRU Textures Ltd - 10 x Hyacinth Flower Textures Volume Two

Custom Made Diffuse & Bump Maps 

















Custom Made Diffuse and Bump Maps

Custom Made Diffuse & Bump Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment