Sunday, 7 November 2010

Want One.

Bose SOUNDDOCK10 SoundDock® 10 Digital Music System + 2 Years Warranty Quality goods from MultizoneAV.com

Been looking on eBay for "something" to play music because as much as I love my iMac the speakers are crap and whilst I could get some additional speakers it would kind of defeat the point of an iMac with wires and less space on my desk. Plus I want something I can play in my bedroom or indeed anywhere.
If I knew how I would have speakers in most rooms in the house (including the bathroom) but I don't know how and I have a coffee machine that's been spitting hot water at me for 6 months and my fella has bought all the parts to fix it..... ohhh... 3 months ago? They remain in plastic bags in his "drawer of doom"

(He gets email notices each time I write a blog, I'm hoping he gets this and takes the hint! lol


There is a first generation Bose docking station which have been out for 3 years or so and they don't sell for less than £140 second hand! So they must be good then there's the second series which will knock you back around £250 and then there's THIS! lol

I can't justify spending that kind of money, well, I can I suppose because I do love my music especially when I am working and it's been 10 years since I owned a hi-fi system. Not sure why, perhaps because I've been listening to music on my PC all these years. The last hi-fi I had was black with a TAPE CASSETTE PLAYER! lol

There! That's a justification if ever I heard one.

No comments:

Post a Comment