Tuesday, 30 November 2010

The Saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.

"The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you"
                                  -----------------------------
"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together"

                                  -----------------------------
Sometimes I'll fall straight to my knees
And sink, in to the floor
Lost in a hundred memories
Of a time, I'll call before.

Now I can't even seem to remember
What I've fought so damn hard for
It hurts to see your face and know
I should'nt love you any more

It's when my head is way too full
Of hating her for having you
And you as well, for your big piece of cake
And me for letting you eat it too.

Damn this wall, built to keep me at bay
Hating the fact I can't have my way
Feeling fully naive, straight to the core
For waiting on what I'm wishing for

Wanting to be able to hear your name
And it not riddle me with shame
From a hundred memories of before
That I shouldn't think about anymore

So maybe my knees will give a little
I'll lay my head down on the floor
And maybe with my eyes closed tight
I won't love you anymore
                             ----------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. geeeez... I must have been seriously hormonal when I wrote that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words are beautiful like your hairs ... hmm and like your sweater.

    ReplyDelete