Friday, 15 October 2010

The Resurrection Texture Collections - TRU Textures

Resurrection Texture Collection Volume Two
I was contacted by a customer over a very old collection I made 3+ years ago called Black Gothic I couldn't "put texture to name" so I asked her to send me the folder.

I recognised them obviously and to be honest I don't know what happened to the first set. It still had some life in it albeit a little dated in technique but for some reason it had got lost in the system and no one noticed.

So anyway, I decided to remake it as she wanted some matching interior textures and this is the result.


I'm quite pleased with how they came out, a little simple compared to my normal style but sometimes "less is more" and personally I don't like these "Googled Gothic" sets made up from bits and pieces of furniture and fire surrounds or metallic candle sticks, it's soooo 2007! lol


I don't know why but I am having problems displaying new sets I have made on the SL New Market Place. I have around 7 new sets that for some reason or another simply will not display in my inventory on the new MP at all.

I've put a support ticket in with Linden Labs (Not holding my breath then!) but for now you can buy them from contentparadise.com and direct from the in world TRU main store or give it a week or two and they will be available on the TRU website under 3D Build New Arrivals.


Just a reminder that you can buy these and other collections from the TRU website for use in other grids and virtual worlds under the "Any World" License.

In addition to PayPal we're working on adding the option to pay by Linden Dollars too.


Resurrection Texture Collection Volume One

No comments:

Post a Comment