Sunday, 17 October 2010

Linus Humphreys Textures - From iSourceTextures to Second Life

Little Edinburgh Texture Set - Rendered in Second Life. 
I took some photos almost 2 years ago on a visit to Manchester city one late Autumn Sunday and they can be found on our texture stock website, iSourceTextures.com

I have played with photos taken by other people like those from Environmenttextures.com and played with my own photos of course,  but I have never seen how another artist would use my own photos.

Linus Humphreys (SL name) is in my opinion one of Second Lifes better commercial texture artists so it was a real honour and pleasure to see what he had done with my photos.

Little Edinburgh Texture Set - Rendered in Second Life. 











Below are the thumbnails of the original unedited versions.







No comments:

Post a Comment