Saturday, 25 September 2010

Back in the game

Back in the game and back into creation again.

It feels good to be in Photoshop again, I have finished updating the 240 listings I have on the Second Life New Market Place only to find they have just recently added a "quick fill" button which lets you fill your description field with the same text as any other listing of your choice.

Great, had I waited that would have saved me hours of time! lol

I guess that's what you get for not following blog announcements.

Brilliant Brick Volume 3 is now available from the TRU main store in SL and as always from content paradise.

It will be available on the TRU Textures website for purchase under the various "external licenses" in due course.

We have decided to add the ability to buy textures under the external licenses by Linden Dollar and that should be ready in 6 - 8 weeks.

It was an oversight really, it makes sense as I am pretty sure the bulk of  Xstreets purchases are done using the Linden Dollar and many merchants want/need to be able to spend the Linden Dollar they generate from in world sales on other purchases.

I have been having a case of the "But what ifs?" now that the euphoria has passed regarding the recent possibility of TRU Textures working with a UK game studio.

I have a number of concerns and questions that I will be able to bring up in our next meeting/phone call, but I need to be realistic about how many hours I can commit and also I need to get an idea of the kind of artwork that would be expected from me.

I am self taught after all and undoubtedly have weak points which will present themselves in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment