Sunday, 8 August 2010

Comic Genius - The Peep Show

11 High Resolution Seamless 3D Wood Textures

Let's get the spam out of the way ....

44 Texture Maps Diffuse Specular Displacement & Normal - Seamless

Yep - Wood

https://www.flatpyramid.com/3d-textures-architecture-other-wonderful-wood-seamless-3d-textures-v2-p19578.html

OK,

Peep Show is British humour at its absolute best.

In my opinion, the best piece of UK comedy created since The League Of Gentlemen and in many ways it's much better.

David Mitchell is by far the funniest of the two characters and I guess I find it so funny because I can relate to his character as I have grown older whilst Jeremy reminds me of when I was in my teens to twenties.
David Mitchell is actually very witty out of character too as seen in "Have I Got News For You" when he hosted an episode.

I could blab on about Peep Show, but like most funny things, "you have to be there" so without further ado...


Series 4 - Episode One 

I don't know how it works if you're not from the UK so heres a little clip I think is universal?

Either way, just browse YouTube - Peep Show and you will get the drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment