Sunday, 11 July 2010

Pink Floyd The Wall - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb



OK, I'm "on one" now! I can NOT find this song to download except from a live concert.

I can't even find The Wall - The album which includes this track.

I've search iTunes and Napster but all they have are recordings from live concerts.

There's tons of "tribute" songs but damn it! I want a recorded version.

Wonder why? Hmmm.

This video scared me as a teenager and still does. I am still not 100% sure I understand all of the visual references not being much of a poet and all. I was once told I read poetry and lyrics too "literally" and that person taught me how to try and read between the lines.

But Floyd is considered deep by many peoples standards I think so here's some info on what the video/movie and lyrics are about.

I have never watched the full movie. Might see if I can rent it from one of these online rental sites like iLovefilm.com

In the meantime, I will continue to search for a studio recorded version of Comfortably Numb. I can't believe it's so hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment