Thursday, 8 July 2010

Wanna Do Bad Things With You - True Blood



Just bought this MP3 along with Stranglers - Golden Brown and Lou Reed - Perfect Day.

I DO have a superb taste in music,  if I do say so myself :P

True Blood (incase you haven't seen it) is like an X Rated Buffy The Vampire Slayer, well, kinda.

I have been tapping my toes and singing to the theme tune to it ever since we watched the first episode.

I find often the best music is played in some movie a classic example of this is the movie Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels (Which BTW has another classic track, Stone Roses - Fools Gold, takes me back to my wild wild youth)

There's a scene in a strip club and some dead sexy music in the background which I didn't recognise.

After a bit of Google research I discovered it was bloody Dusty Springfield!! *cringe*
 I would never have bought her music until I heard "Spooky" played in the film.

We had a freaky Wednesday in terms of sales, for some reason (which I have long since stopped trying to analyse) we doubled our average sales.

I think its just one of those flukes, a grid wide phenomena and whilst I would hope it was a sign of better times ahead, I won't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment